If you need us to prepare a technical report justifying a fiber dosage for a concrete screed, you can request it by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org </ a>
- The reports for AR micro glass fiber works are Westergaard stress calculations and it took us 24-48H to send them to you.
- The reports for works with synthetic macro fibers are TR34 structural calculations and may take up to a week to complete due to their complexity and workload.
In order to speed up reporting and to be able to calculate the boost dosage as accurately as possible, it is very important that you provide as much information as possible. This information should include:
- The type of concrete (By default we would consider HA25)
- The thickness of the sill in cm.
- The bearing capacity of the ground in factor k (kg / cm3) or in% CBR. It is also useful if you indicate the type of esplanade, for example E1, E2 or E3 or the Ev2 would also serve us. (By default we would consider an E1 type esplanade)
- In static loads:
- The point load in kg and the size of the contact area. (We consider 11x11cm for shelf legs by default)
- Whether it is a single or double back-to-back shelf. (By default we consider simple shelving)
- The rotation of loads. (By default we consider 30% daily)
- In dynamic loads:
- The type of vehicle. (small warehouse truck, large construction truck, tourism, city delivery truck, 3-axle truck, 4- or 5-axle trailer)
- The repetition of the load in the same point of the hearth. (By default we calculate 50 times / day)
- The maneuvering speed. (By default we calculate 10km / h)